ES - Early Goodbye

Remes, Axel Remes at aafes.com
Wed Sep 30 05:53:11 PDT 1998

Almar, I have thoroughly enjoyed fighting with you, with you gone who is
going to help me learn to defend myself from right side off body shots.
I will miss you...If you need to find someone in the Middle to help
break the ice look up my old friend Master Lothar von Drachenstein
(proprietor of Drachenstein Treasures and the new Baron of the Flame),
he and his household get around in the middle quite a lot. (Also expect
the middle to be significantly different than Ansteorra)

Ciao till Pennsic

           Axel