ES - Re: Moot

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:59:00 PDT 1998

Greetings,
     There is an historical referance to calling a populace meeting
"Moot".  Could someone shed some light on this question?  Someone told
me the answer to that question, I asked it myself, but I can't think of
the answer. (I don't expect have a brain for several weeks after this
last event)
     Middle eastern dancing is part of culture that some wish to study,
the Turkish and Persian parts of the world and what those cultures
influenced in Western Europe and how they differed.  Dancing is just
part of it.  People outside the SCA call it belly dancing. HEHEHE
Arabella