ES - Elfsea Defender

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:47:33 PDT 1998

Okay, I'll have at least one felted pouch, I'll try to have two ready,
and at least 2 bottles of my Blackberry Cordial.  The Cordial will be in
really nice bottles and I would prefer that it be given out as a prize
to a Defender, don't care which catagory, rather than the prize chest.
(It would be really nasty to have an accident in the chest and
everything be all blackberried!) I will bring said items to the event
with me.

Reginlief

>From the Hospitaler's Office...
>Eilidh asks that anyone who is interested in donating prizes for the
>Defender Tournament, please contact her at 817-561-0768 or reply back
>this email and it will get to her.  This is a really important event
and
>she has nothing to give to the new Defenders!Please contact her
ASAPThanks!