ES - Laurel's Prize Tourney

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:16:29 PDT 1998

MUSTAKOARA at AOL.com> wrote:

>Does this mean any craft or skill with proper document, or is there a
limit to
>field.

All fields of endeavor are encouraged to display, however, certain large
and/or unweildy items will need to be photo display only due to space
restraints.  Please send me your particulars via private e-mail and
we'll see what we can work out.

Terry A. Harper                             //\\
aka (SCA)                                   |  |
Mistress Reginlief Ragnarsdottir      /\     ||     /\
Barony of Elfsea                      | \___/--\___/ |
Kingdom of Ansteorra                   \_/  \__/  \_/
terryharper at hotmail.com                 |\__/  \__/|