ES - Elfsea Defender

James D. Logan/Jane Sitton-Logan hammer at brazosnet.com
Sat Sep 19 11:25:39 PDT 1998

Greetings from Madeleine de Lyndesaye in rural Olney, 40 mi south of
Brad Leah.

Are you still in need of donated prizes for the Defender Tournament?
Laird Logan says he may have a blade or tripod to donate, if he can get
someone from north of us to stop by and pick it up, if we are unable to
arrange a ride for him and his forge to the event.

Let me know ASAP, so I can make arrangements for transportation of
item(s).

Amicalement,
Madeleine
aka Jane Sitton-Logan