ES - Elfsea Defender

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:53:05 PDT 1998

Greetings, (in through the nose, out through the mouth)
     Reminders for Defender:
1. - for those who are helping with set up - Please show up at Mistress
Stella's PROMPTLY at 10:00 a.m.  We don't want her to have to wait, she
has personal stuff to also.  There are enough moving vehicles,
definately need strong people.  If you need directions call Mistress
Stella or see me about 9:00 a.m. at the site, I'll have maps to give
you.
2. - request from the Water Bearer Coordinator - we need plastic
bottles, the ones that water comes in, with the pull squirt cap.  About
1 liter size should do it.
3. - request from Troll - could someone donate the use of a Coleman
Lantern for light inside the tent overnight on Friday.  A large propane
bottle with a connector tree has already been donated just need the
lantern.  See Arabella for questions concerning this request.
4. - REMEMBER TO BRING WATER -