ES - Defender & extra hands

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:58:12 PDT 1998

Greetings Sister,
     Long time no see.
     HONOURABLE LADY Mara is the water bearer coordinator, see her on
site.
     IF YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED, we really need people to pack up, load,
and unload on Sunday.  It is the perfect job for someone who doesn't
want to do anything Friday or Saturday, or can't get on site to help
with setup, play and have a good time, and stick around on Sunday to put
stuff away.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute, Chronicler
Steward, Elfsea Defender AS XXXIII (September, 1998)
Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com