ES - Trip to Gothic....

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:52:07 PDT 1998

Dearest Azalais,
     We also will be leaving Friday for Gothic.  We will be leaving
later than Fearghus and I usually do since we are taking Galen and
Allessandre.  They will be arriving to my house directly from their work
and we will be pulling out after change of clothes and last minute
bathroom, drink, etc...   You are welcome to follow us if you wish.
Also you might want to contact Llywelyn and Axel who I believe are
traveling together.  Crandal and Gweldolyn are also going.  Also Timothy
of Glastonbury is driving.  arabella