I'm better now!! - Re: ES - steward frustration!!!!!

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:52:02 PDT 1998

In the midst of HaryKary (or however you spell it, I never said I could
spell) I had a brain storm (as apposed to a brain fart which I usually
have.)

I'm using 20 gauge brass wire and making a pendant which looks something
like an earring,   with a loop for a string or yarn.  Thank you for
letting me blow steam, I'm ok now

I still need people to help me make these suckers.  I takes about 5
minutes to make each one.  I'll give you every thing you need except a
pencil (to wrap the wire around for the loop) and needle nose pliers.

Mistress Eowyn I wish to speak with you could you contact me please.!

Thank ya'll again - Arabella