ES - (no subject)

CraigCC at AOL.com CraigCC at AOL.com
Thu Sep 17 16:51:05 PDT 1998

Greetings fellow Elfseans!!!!!!  (Elfeaers, Elfseaites, Elfseaish?????)

I am so glad to now reside in your outstanding Barony!!!  I look forward to
meeting all of you, and plan at being at (almost) every fighter practice,
moot, etc...
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance (we are service
junkies).

FYI--here's some info about us:
                                                   Craig and Lisa Carter
                                                   Alaric and Kayleigh Drake
                                                   817-429-8287
                                                   7632 Castillo
                                                   Fort Worth, Tx   76112

BTW--Does anyone have Gunther's address?  Also, how can I get ahold of an
Elfsea and/or Steppes phone list?

Happy as Hell to be livin' with ya'll,

Alaric Drake