ES - Fool's Revel

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Mon Apr 19 10:16:43 PDT 1999

On Apr 19,  9:56am, Timothy Rayburn wrote:
> Subject: Re: ES - Fool's Revel
> What a wise and gracious leader Elfsea has found in it's new King of Fools.
> I would offer to make this decision easier for him.  The King of Fools well
> knows the Barony of Bjornsburg, and it's Whitewater site.  With the raining
> months coming, this site will have a very high chance of flooding, and is at
> least 5 hours away from the closest resident of the Barony of Elfsea.  In
> addition, it has considerable expense included in it's use.  This site
> strikes me as the ideal site that would be objectionable to all concerned!

	There's this place that makes radioactive asbestos, and they rent out
their social hall (made from compressed radioactive asbestos).  I worked for
them when I was a student at U.Mass.
	It was much safer than my previous job, Dominos Pizza delivery man.

--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes