ES - Your Baroness speaks

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Apr 26 15:45:30 PDT 1999

Sandeekg at AOL.com wrote:

> Ok, so how does one go about sucking up - er - doing baronial service by
> jumping to join the baronial entourage?

Simple really. We just need to know who you are, and then you will be told what
is needed by Their Excellencies. And no matter how much you scream at the long
list, you must realize that all of it needs to be done in the next ten minutes.

For example:
Court (a short list)

Set up thrones, banners, pavilion, rugs, pillows.
Insure that there is largess, food and drink.
Do you have the medallions for all the awards to be given out?
Has the Herald made sure that all business is scheduled?
Are the Defenders and other official persons aware that Court is happening?
Does the populous know?
When the Baroness turns and asks for something out of the blue to be done, is
there someone to do it?

Crandall