ES - Attention!! Message from the Head Chef of Springfaire!

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Apr 5 16:50:16 PDT 1999

Unto the good gentles of Ansteorra does the head chef of Springfaire send
greetings!

	I hope everyone is ready for Springfaire!  Bring your appetites!

 I am writing this missive for several reasons.

First of all, we have reached our reservation limit of 150 as of 6:00 pm
today.  New reservations will be taken on a waiting list on a first come
basis.  It will work like last year's feast.  At the beginning of the
feast, we will make a count of the populace present at the feast.  Any open
spots will be opened to those on the waiting list by the end of the first
course.  Don't hesitate to make a reservation for the waiting list--we may
have no-shows.  Please email Lady Francesca Vespuci at
francescavespuci at hotmail.com   with your reservation.

Secondly--  I need volunteers for help with the feast and it's prep.  I
need help for assembly and servers.  Lord Roberto Vespuci is in charge of
servers, but email me or his wife, Lady Francesca to be placed on the
server list.  I also need help with take down in the kitchen.  Mistress
Stella has been kind enough to volunteer to help with this
not-always-pleasant job.   Please don't leave her alone with we crazy
cooks!  Keep in mind--I love to spread word fame about my helpers!  Please
email me to help out.

Thirdly--I want everyone to have a wonderful time at this event.  Lady
Ceinwen and Lady Tanwyn have been planning a wonderful event for us.  Thank
them often, volunteer, and most of all, have a good time.

In service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba