ES - re: TAKE HEED TO THIS! - Don't post warnings to the Elfsea list.

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Tue Apr 6 15:01:06 PDT 1999

Consider your hand slapped Arabella; the Elfsea list is not
the forum for this topic.

People, we don't post warnings (or as I call it, attempts
to inspire fear in others) to the Elfsea list.  If it's
of sufficient concern to you that you must share it, you
can get the entire list of addresses on this list by sending
a message of the text "who elfsea" to <majordomo at ansteorra.org>
and then send your warning to everyone.

The Elfsea list is not for warnings about the dangers of
mundane life.  Not computer viruses, food additives, diseases,
or crime methodologies.

- Galen
ListAdmin