ES - Bardic Work Weekend

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:20:36 PDT 1999

Greetings Fellow  Bards, Scalds, Poets, Minstrells, Performers and Other interested people.

I have recently bought some software to assist me in putting together Instremental tracks for the Bardic Fire Web site, While working with the software I discovered two  inportant aspects about it.

1) it will record Aduio of vocals and  instermentals in real time file format.
2) It will Map out the sheet music to midi scores and inputed music from Keyboard, Guitars, CD's
3) will make instemental and orcastal arangements from sheet music as midi files
4) you can ad vocals to midi files.

We have a great number of original Music, Poetry, Storys, Riddles and Puns in our fine Kingdom.  It would be a shame if tunes and words for those peices got lost over the years, as sadly happens to many peices. And feel this software could be  great value to Many Of us in the performing arts.

I would like to invite all who are interested in Seeing and using the software to preserve thier works. Those who would like to get together to work with others in the bardic community to polish there works,  And any In general who would like to attend a Work weekend for The Bards at my home.

This is not an Offical event, Just a personnal invitation to those intersted

When May 14-16
Tenitive Agenda

Friday 8:00pm  Bardic Circle
Saterday 10:00 am Pankake and egg Breakfast
               12:00 Demo on software
                1:00  Computer open for public use through Sunday 1:pm
                 1:00  Music Theory Class
                 1:00  Tenitive Poetry Class (still need  teacher)
                 3:00  Tenitive Storytelling  techniques Class (Teacher still needed)
                 3:00  Vocal technique and Performance Class
                 5:00  open class times for those ho would like to teach
                 5:00  Workshop with others in the bardic comunity to polish  new peices
                 8:00  Lasagna Dinner
                 9:00  Bardic Circle

Sunday      10:00 am Omlet Breakfast
                  12:00 Bardic Workshop
                  4:00  partys over I'm reclaiming my house

There are Hotels in the area plus I have a spacious yard for pitching tents, along with indoor crash space and floor space.

For those interested in attending please E-mail me for directions and Phone Number.

Lady Simone
margiejr at sprintmail.com