ES - Banners and Hall decoration for ATYC

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Sun Apr 11 20:55:31 PDT 1999

Good gentles, Greetngs from HL Mara of Rede, and hope that htis finds you
well, and that all enjoyed Elfsea Springfaire that were so fortunate as to be
able to attend. It was a wonderful event!

I was able to get into the hall that we will be using for Coronation and the
feast for ATYC; and have new information.
Firstly, if you would like to help decorate, or have contacted me previously
about doing so, please contact me. I need people who can use ladders, have an
artistic eye and a sense of organization, and who can work quickly and
efficiently. These qualitites do not have to be present in one person; I
don't do ladders, nor am I particularly artistic!

We will only be able to get into the hall on Thursday, July 8, 1999 from 8 AM
to 5 PM, in order to decorate for the event. Any banners not hung by 5PM on
that day probably cannot be hung at all. This means that I must have all
banners, tapestries, etc. to be hung by or on that day, early enough to get
them up. If you are bringing/sending banners, I need them before that date. I
will be at Steppes Warlord and can take banners then, and can try to work out
other arrangements as needed in order to get them to the site.
Please be sure that all materials are clearly marked with your name and some
kind of contact info: email, phone, address, whatever. I will take good care
of them and get them safely home so long as this is done. Please suggest a
manner they may be returned to you, if you cannot be on site and collect them
yourself, that does not involve me having to Mail them to you. I cannot
afford to do so.
To all who have promised banners, thank you. If you know of someone not on
these several lists who has banners, please notify them that they are needed,
or put them in contact with me; I will be glad to send my home phone number
by private email.

Please post this to all the other Regional lists as has so kindly been done
before.

With gratitude and in Service.
HL Mara of Rede
Hall Decoration, ATYC