ES - virus alert

Michael Russell hengist at home.com
Wed Apr 14 13:06:34 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

I'm sick, very sick. This sucks I'm sick. Oh I would wish this on all of you
but then I'd probably get it back even more mutated. I will not be at
practice tonight. I have to take my lady to the airport, then I'm gonna find
a big ol bottle of nightquil  and drink my self to sleep. Yeah that is
disgusting but it puts me out and my body needs rest. Everyone stay away
cause you no wanny what I gotty. Some body have Mistress Stella's e-mail
cause I won't be at officers meeting tomorrow cause I have to pick my lady
back up from the airport and I need to notify her and find out if there is
anything I need to know.

Thanks
Hengist