ES - Fool's Revel, closing chapter.

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 17:41:37 PDT 1999

Unto those whom these letters reach, greetings.

I thank Sir Galen for responding to this obsurdity when my duties mundanely
left me unable to respond.  I would leave this thread with only these words,
and hope it dies a very quick death.  I spoke sincerely regarding my duties
and response to anything that defames my Queen's name.  Let us end this
chapter of this list, for every response, no matter how well intentioned,
gives those who feel such jests are all in good fun more chance to play this
sad humor.  As Mistress Stella Silvana once said to the populace at a
meeting, and I paraphrase, remember that many outside the barony read what
happens upon this list, and every post reflects upon Elfsea.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Who may be a party pooper,
But means an oath when he takes it.