ES - Three Bridges Populas poll

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Mon Apr 19 20:54:16 PDT 1999

As some of you may have heard, Three Bridges is doing it's populas poll to
have the name and arms passed.  I need anyone who works for , atends( even
if onlly a few hours), or is an Alumnist of UTA to please (begging on
stomach with hands spayed) to contact me by e-mail a statement containing
your approval of the name and arms.  Doesnt have to be fancy.  I would
like these as soon as possible.

Thank you for everyones response thus far, and may this go through.

Aurelia Yverneau
Seneshale of Incip. College of Three Bridges
NMC8278.utarlg.uta