ES - Fool's Matter(s)... Of Course They Do!!

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Tue Apr 20 18:20:17 PDT 1999

To Your Royal Travestina Raimonda Georgette:

Hey Guy! (begging your pardon...) Hey gal!  (teeheehee, snigger, snigger...))

As far as a Queen's entourage, great idea and I wish I'd had one!  (maybe
next time...)  And of course any time I'm at an event in which you are
present, I'd be more then happy to keep company with you (hint-hint) --
provided you don't mind being seen in the company of a
'past-been-there-and-done-it-for-now' KoF Queen!  LOL  :-)

KoF Contessa-less, Lady Fiona 'Anne' de Chartrese'