ES - From Their Travesties,

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Apr 26 15:54:50 PDT 1999

>From Their Travesties,

Greetings unto to all who use this list.  In an effort to reduce
clutter on the general populace list, the King and Queen of Fools
have
created a private e-mail account to better serve the masses.
This
account will not be listed on the Baronial List which means you
might
want to take note of it.  There is a second reason for this new
listing.  His Travesty Crandall and I have decided to start a new

publication in the Barony entitled "Fool's Matters".  We have not
set
a schedule yet as to the frequency of this publication or it's
means of
distribution, however we do wish for your input.  We would need
stories, poems, artwork, and other materials to fill it's pages.
We
would also be looking for event reports (need not be present to
report
on an event.)  THIS PUBLICATION IS NOT A PART OF THE CHRONICLER'S

OFFICE AND SHOULD NOT REPLACE YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO THE BARONIAL
NEWSLETTER.  We are merely looking for Foolish subject matter.
Please
do not be offended if you submit something and it not be
published.
The King and Queen of Fools will decide what gets published or
not.
We will keep this publication on a family level so everyone can
enjoy
it.  And now the moment you have all been waiting for....

....the address:
foolsmatters at hotmail.com.

Please pass this message on to those not on this list or to those
you
feel might contribute.

In Foolish Service to the Barony and the Kingdom
Their Travesties
Crandall and Raimona