ES - Elfsea Historical Information

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Apr 27 15:03:19 PDT 1999

Unto the fair populace of Elfsea does Ld. Dragonetti bring greetings,

With preparations for our Kingdom's 20th Year Celebration on the minds of many, I wanted to help in a small way by offering a place online where our Barony of Elfsea's history may be visited. There will be more to come and no doubt many of you will be able to help me with missing or erroneous information. My thanks to Ld. Darius of the Bells for the use of the graphics of our baronial devices/badges/insignias.

The Elfsea Historical Information may be viewed at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/history.htm

Included is a list of significant dates and of former and current Barons & Baronesses, Elfsea Defenders, Rapier Defenders, Archery Defenders, Titled Bards, Artisans of Elfsea and King of Fools. And of course, the photo section of recent events is still available. I welcome any and all comments, criticisms and suggestions.

In service to Elfsea & Ansteorra,
Ld. Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol