ES - Star Wars

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:10:42 PST 1999

 the movie will open May 19th, which is a Wednesday.
1. Do we still want o try to get in on opening night (in the middle of
the week)?

*My kids would want to attend and they have school until May 26th.
During the week would not be a good idea for me.

2. If there are no conflicts with events the following weekend, do we
want to wait until Saturday?

*According to the Kingdom Calendar for April that weekend, May 21-23, is
Castellan in Northkeep, Tourney of the Golden Arrow in River Tree, and A
Day at the Manor in Ravensfort.  I have no preferance.
     Richard Fairbourne has told me there are changes in the Calendar
for May.  I know Guardian of the Tor is not on there now but I believe
it will be with the May issue.

*Other than that I vote for a weekend show! - Arabella

We have about a month to decide.  I of course do not have show times as
the probably have not been decided yet by the theatre.  If everything
goes well (Like it did with Star Trek)  I will try to buy tickets in
advance.  If this is possible, I will need advance money from anyone
interested (please do not ask how much at this time, too early to say,
this is just an FYI.) Stay tuned to this channel for further exciting
information.

Unofficial Elfsea Extra Curricular Activity Coordinator (UEECAC)
Raimond