ES - Directions to Tarkus'

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 15:22:09 PST 1999

Sure,

Best route to 820 south from 30.

exit Craig road
Left over the highway
continue, until flashing light, then go straight through the light and look
for the house, on your left, with a chain-link fence on the corner of a
street, turn there. (vague, I know, I forget the street name)

Take that road until it T's and park behind the house on the right hand side
of the T. Tarkus' is across the street, which if you can miss means that party
is a disappointment this month ;).  Which it will of course be without me. ;P

The directions are also in the Elfsea Atlas if you prefer road names. :)

Timothy of Glastonbury
Who will spend tonight wishing he could go compete for that cloak.