ES - SPRING FAIRE

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 4 17:27:06 PDT 1999

  Hello Simone here.

  I don't have much in the way of plans during Springfair except for doing a hospitality Tent This year Like we did at Stepps Lat Year. So Please feel free to ask Me or any Member of House Coyraul for help we will be glad to as long as thier is one of us to man the Hospitality tent.

  we'll Plan to stay over to help clean up we will have to leave site by 4 so duncan can get home in time for bed.

  Simone

  Greetings all!
  ONE WEEK UNTIL SPRING FAIRE!
        We have had many volunteers to help with the event , but..... we still are in need of assistance with breakdown and help getting the trailer unloaded back into the storage.
       Duchess Willow is also in need of help hauling the rugs out to sight  for the ME dancing & Drumming,, as well as help with set up.  I have a small trailer which could be used for this but....I will be unable to pull this, as there will be another trailer attached to my bumper. If someone could help her Grace I could bring my trailer to moot for them.
       We also need a few people who would like to help decorate the hall. If anyone would like to lend us the use of their banners to hang in the hall this would be greatly appreciated. (IT's A VERY LARGE MUNDANE HALL).  Please contact either Ceinwen or myself.

         Also while I'm, on the subject of the hall there are a couple of announcements that need to be made:
  1.   Table and chairs are provided in the hall for both court and feast.
  2.   Everyone will need to provide there own table coverings
  3.   Candles are ok as long as they are contained (no wax dripping on their tables) NO
        TAPERS.
  4.   The hall is DISCREETLY WET: NO ALCOHOL OUTSIDE OF PERIOD
        CONTAINERS!
  5.   There will be Ice on sight, 8 lb. bags $1.50
  6.    Every one MUST have a GREAT TIME!  may be that should have been #1

  I think that about covers it.  Please pass this info along to your friends.  WE hope to see you ALL at Spring Faire!   Thanks for all of you HELP!

  Your Event Stewards,
  Lady Tanwyn Aniera      &     Lady Ceinwen Ferch Rhuel