ES - Titles

Siade the Bard siade_the_bard at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 12:45:47 PDT 1999

--- neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:
(gnash)
> In my defense I only have one thing to say.  I agree
> with Her Excellency that maybe I do deserve the title of Baronial
> Trouble Maker.  With that said, if
(chomp)
> you wish to issue a challenge match and do not have the
> right insults,
(nibble)
> I guess I can
> help you.  Just remeber that if I do this service for you, I am doing it
> in your name and you take the blame.
>
> In Service
> Lord Raimond George de Mora
> (UEECAC / BTM)

Well, you may be older and uglier, but I am already recognized as
the "Bad Bard of Elfsea" and I dispute your holding the title of
"Baronial Trouble Maker."  Moreover, since I will be busy this weekend,
I ask you to deliver this challenge in my name, and I hereby accept the
blame for any disgrace you bring upon yourself in so delivering it.

This pickle barrel ain't big enough for the both of us!

Siade the BBE/BTM