ES - Consort Tourney Clarification.......

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Tue Apr 6 16:13:05 PDT 1999

I inquired about this tournament when it was brought up in Moot and also
voiced my concern and disappointment some months ago (so this is not the
first time this topic has been discussed w/ the powers that be).  I was told
at that time that consorts are not allowed to fight no matter how much i
argued the point.  Therefore, Hengist and I are opting not to fight in this
tournament, as this limits either one of us, and neither of us are inclined
to have other consorts.

Might I suggest in the future, that whomever makes the plans for these types
of tournaments, to please keep in mind that is becoming more and more
common-place for ladies to fight, and therefore, the opportunity arises for
more couples entering tournaments together.

I also don't think everyone would feel happy about a 'couples only' tourney
(although that might be kinda funny hehehe).

Just my two cents!!

Lady Vivaine
Squire to Syr Axel of Tavastia