ES - ATYC - TI ad

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Tue Apr 6 16:17:07 PDT 1999

Hey i don't mean to be an idiot, but when everyone posts stuff to the lists,
could you include what the abbreviations actually mean. Remember, these
lists also speak to our community, including those who are new and don't
know what certain things mean (or to us lazy bums who can't peel out butts
out of the chair to go look it up ;)

My thanks!

Viv