ES - Consort Tourney Clarification.......

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 06:01:46 PDT 1999

ummmmmm, there are some of us Elfsea ladies who have no one fighting
for them <nudge, nudge, wink, wink>  ;-)
Ceinwen~

>From: "Alan Rich" <alanrich at generich.com>
>To: <elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: ES - Consort Tourney Clarification.......
>Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:43:05 -0500
>
>Could you perhaps use some of your visiting family as consorts? If
not, my boys might serve as consorts for any female fighters with
this situation. In addition we will (hopefully) be bringing some
friends who could also serve as consorts. I suspect there will be
willing consorts available, however, if your intention is to fight
for someone truly dear to you, then yes the present rules will limit
that a bit. Although I don't remember reading anything that
specifically states a consort cannot also fight. If they can then
they just wouldn't be entertained the same way. :-)

>Armand
>    Sciann and I having family members come out to Spring Faire to
watch us
>    fight, and get a little taste of the SCA.  It is unfortunate
that one of us will
>    not be able to participate in the tournament because of the
consort rules. May I make the