ES - travels

Todd Marsh llywelyn at home.com
Wed Apr 7 17:23:50 PDT 1999

As a few of you know, I am in California this week on business.  I will not
be at Moot on Thursday.  I hope you will all attend, be kind to the
Baroness, and volunteer for SpringFaire.

It appears that I will be back in California next week, then in Houston for
3 months.  I'm not sure about my exact travel schedule, but I don't expect
that traveling during the week will make me miss any weekend events.  It
does mean that I won't be at any weeknight meetings.

Please email me directly if you have any concerns about the barony or how my
absence may affect it. I'm confident that many of you will find new
opportunities to lead, and Elfsea will continue to thrive.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea