ES - Post Springfaire relaxation

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon Apr 12 15:21:32 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 9:03:57 AM EST, tyrca at yahoo.com writes:

<< We have been on a hiatus from the Society for a little over a year,
 because it had begun to seem that politics were more important to
 people (not here in Elfsea, but in other locations) than friendship or
 service. When we moved here to Tarrant County, and found ourselves in
 Elfsea, we didn't know what wonderful thing had happened to us. >>

And you wonder why I would travel from TN and La just to play in Elfsea????
Donnel