ES - fighting in the West

Sean Kelley Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com
Thu Apr 15 16:34:22 PDT 1999

      >   That is what I was originally taught.  It is Paul of Bellatrix's style
      >and training technique.  (I was at a seminar he gave in 1981) It helps a
      lot
      >with newbies, as they can get their feet wet (the slow work) without
      dropping a
      >couple of "C" notes on armor.

        You can say that again, I am in the process of getting my armour
      together and it seems to be a never ending money hole, of course I am
      trying to be picky and do things right.  But if you figure in the material
      costs of things like finishing off a shield blank and padding your helm it
      all adds up pretty quickly.

>--
>Matthew Saroff

Bayne