ES - fighting in the West

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Fri Apr 16 04:11:22 PDT 1999

I picked up a copy of Duchess Elina's book recently.  It has several pages
of pictures in a 'flipbook' style..meaning you flip the pages really fast
and you get a sort of animation of how the blows are thrown. Its kinda cool
coz you can stop at look at the blow at each step.  She demonstrates all
throws beginning w/ the sword hanging down the back.

Viv