ES - Fwd: ANST - Day in London Award Winners and Lost and Found

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 01:39:38 PDT 1999

--- MaraofRede at AOL.com wrote:
> In a message dated 4/6/99 9:26:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
> bentnose at juno.com
> writes:
>
> > I am pleased to announce who won what at the Day in London event hosted
> >  by the Shire of Mendersham last weekend.
> >
> >  Bear Pit Winner - Wolf from Elfsea
> Would that be Airaklee Wolf?
> Mara

My understanding is, from the local herald whom I am friends with, that this
is not Centurion Airaklee, but another student of Duke Jonathan whom goes by
Wolf (fights with small, round shield if I remember correctly... but I cannot
remember a last name to save my soul.)

My 2 pence for clarity,

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury