ES - Fool's Revel

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 09:56:06 PDT 1999

What a wise and gracious leader Elfsea has found in it's new King of Fools.
I would offer to make this decision easier for him.  The King of Fools well
knows the Barony of Bjornsburg, and it's Whitewater site.  With the raining
months coming, this site will have a very high chance of flooding, and is at
least 5 hours away from the closest resident of the Barony of Elfsea.  In
addition, it has considerable expense included in it's use.  This site
strikes me as the ideal site that would be objectionable to all concerned!

In service to foolery,
Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Who would find the site objectionable due to it being 3 feet + under water
most likely.