ES - ATYC T-Shirt Bid

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Apr 19 11:12:24 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

To answer the question for myself, I put together an image of a black t-shirt with the ATYC logo just to see what one might look like. If you'd like to see it, go to:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/tshirt.htm

But please remember, I am in no way responsible for any part of this project, including the shirt design. I offer this image purely as a color visualization tool and not a proposal of any kind.

In service to Elfsea & Ansteorra,
Ld. Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen
    > Although my lord husband has already said he wants to purchase 2 t-shirts
    > with which I concur, I am not altogether crazy about _black_ shirts in the
    > summer.  Also, the 20th year logo would not show up to well on black.  I've
    > seen too many shirts were the design was essentually lost because a dark
    > design was placed on a dark background.  May I suggest either white or light
    > gray?
    >
    >  HL Darcy
    Hi,
    Light on tark works well if one reverses the design (In the example
    that I gave earlier, a black and white line drawing of a badge was done as the
    un-inked parts being the gold screen).
    You can go to www.arisia.org to see the basic design, though they don't
    have the reversed gold on blue on the web site (amybe in some pictures of
    people).
    Also, one could do a gold t with blue ink.
    Having a gold and black design and putting it on white or gray will be
    ugly (been there done that).