ES - Fool's Revel

Siade the Bard siade_the_bard at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:51:42 PDT 1999

--- Timothy Rayburn <timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com> wrote:
> mi'lord Saide and any who would care to even think of accepting this idea,
>
> I would point out to you that the creation of such an image most certainly
> could be considered defimation of the good name of my Queen,

Are you saying that for an artist to depict the Queen in all her splendor
would be defamation?  Or that Armand is not capable of doing an image that
would do her justice?  It seems to me that your words can be interpreted in only
two ways: either that the queen's beauty is best preserved by hiding it or that
a heavy weapon fighter recently made squire is inept!  In the first case, you
now have called upon yourself the entire queen's guard, and in the latter case
you merely have to worry about the Knights.

Siade the
  "Who's the official Baronial Trouble Maker, again?"
    Bard
(aka, The Bad Bard of Elfsea)