ES - ATYC T-Shirt Bid

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pca.net
Mon Apr 19 19:55:24 PDT 1999

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 MaraofRede at AOL.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/19/99 2:04:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
> dragonetti at generich.com writes:
>
> > To answer the question for myself, I put together an image of a black
> t-shirt
> > with the ATYC logo just to see what one might look like. If you'd like to
> see
> > it, go to:
> >
> >  http://www.generich.com/elfsea/tshirt.htm
> I like that! Make it larger and center it, maybe....
> Mara
Hi,
	It would work as black on gold, or gold on black.  It would be
nice larger, but if it were larger, how about knotwork for the circle
border.  If you make it bigger, some fine detail would be nice.
--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker, assassinate.
Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff at 123456.pobox.com (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page