ES - ATYC t-shirts

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:13:49 PDT 1999

Well, Reginlief de-lurking here.  I actually like black t-shirts.
Most of the men I know, including Tor, LOVE black t-shirts and will
barely wear anything else.

William, are you doing the artwork yourself, or having it done?  If
your having it done, you might check with Daniel Blackax, as this is
his main business.  Also, as someone you has done this before,
Springfaire, several years ago, you will need MANY more 2X and larger
than you expect.  Large is about the smallest I would go, and I needed
at least twice as many 1X and 2X as large.

Just my 2 cents worth, I'll support whatever ya'll decide.

Reginlief