ES - Fool's Matters

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Tue Apr 20 16:34:36 PDT 1999

Damon Huse wrote:

> Sense your asking for an entourage does this mean that you will want to
> hold a tourney to name your light and heavy defenders?
>
>         Alric Descors

We already have a Court Guard. We are searching for an appropriate weapon for her
(Whitney) to bear.

We feel that defenders would indeed be a good thing.

Among the qualities in a defender:

Best display of spleen after being run through.
Agony on the field.
Most creative use of no -standard weapon. (Think back to the peasant's list.)
Most passionate greeting to Her Travesty.
Games-man-ship, i.e., how gamy do you get after fighting in the heat?
Other qualities will emerge as time passes.

His Travesty,
Crandall