ES - Fool's Matters

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Wed Apr 21 05:05:15 PDT 1999

On Apr 21, 12:51am, Mike C. Baker wrote:
> Subject: Re: ES - Fool's Matters
> MaraofRede at AOL.com proffered an appropriate weapon for the
> Court Guard of Their Travesties; to whit
>
> >> We already have a Court Guard. We are searching for an appropriate
> weapon
> >> for her
> >>  (Whitney) to bear.
> > Water balloons?
>
> I submit this is too tame yet too dangerous.
>
> Better: a "bubble blaster"...
>
> Mike C. Baker
> SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
> "Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
> My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
> e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com
Hi,
	I will of course note that by Kingdom law (when I last heard), only
white grapes are legal for food fighting.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes