ES - Moderation? --- was: Fool's Matters

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Apr 22 13:10:45 PDT 1999

Found: One slightly used (but apparently affective) dagger. To be donated at the next silent auction.

-=Armand=-

Who's looking for creative ways to raise funds to benefit S.T.A.B.B.E.D.

(Sensitivity Training And Benevolence Building Education Department) on behalf of a dear friend.

    aaaagh!  Squire, get this out from between my shoulder
    blades!

    OK, OK!  No more court of fools posts for ONE
    FULL CALENDAR DAY.  Don't nobody post nothin' 'bout
    no fools until Saturday at the earliest!

    Are ya HAPPY now?  But no one would believe that
    virus warning; there's no vague reference to having
    been verified by Microsoft, or the FCC, or the CDC,
    and there aren't close to enough capital letters in
    it.

    Man!

    - Galen
    listadmin