ES - Fool's Matters

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Fri Apr 23 07:18:43 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/22/99 10:40:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
Brighid02 at AOL.com writes:

<< << I was thinking that since her Travesty has inspired us all to new
  heights (or perchance other dimensions), we should show our devotion
  through an outrageous codpiece competition.
  	What sayest thou? >> >>

Remember, according to history England's King Henry VIII once worn a codpiece
10 feet long fashioned in costly cloth with ornate designs, and bejeweled to
boot.  This was supposed to expound upon his virility, and he had no less
then 10 Ladies carry it in front of him (as to not touch the ground) as he
paraded into Court.

Hmm... this brings to mind quite a few possible ideas for a new rival
piece... My Lord Charles would 'wear' it, I'd bet.  (stuffed sox do not harm
and can be immensely humorous to onlookers!)

And I do believe that Her Royal Travistina Raimonda Georgette would be the
perfect judge (need any help?  I volunteer!!)

Contessaless, Lady Anne

PS: Elfsea Defender's only a few short months away.  :-)