ES - fighter practice

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Apr 28 13:49:00 PDT 1999

Not sure why I didn't see Darius' message but here are the directions:
Directions from Randol Mill Park to this site are as follows:

    a.. From I-30 and Fielder Rd, travel West on I-30 approximately 10 miles.
    b.. Exit at Beach Street
    c.. Turn South (left) on Beach St and proceed 2 or three blocks.
    d.. Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. (Ludelle St is one block south of Lancaster Ave.)
    e.. The warehouse is the 2nd building on the right (north side of Ludelle)
The physical address is:

    Gene Rich & Company, Inc.
    2525 Ludelle Street
    Fort Worth, TX  76105