ES - Your Baroness speaks

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Wed Apr 28 19:23:19 PDT 1999

No, your Excellency, you are NOT high maintenance.  For those of you who
are interested, being a Lady-in-Waiting to Xene is a lot of fun.  The
basics to being a Lady-in-Waiting are simple.  When you are thirsty, she
probably is, too.  When you're hungry, she is too.  When you need to
go...so does she.  Remember sunscreen.  Be assertive.  Say, "You're
Excellency, you NEED to drink more water.  You NEED to sit for a while."
When in doubt, ask.  Always remember the coffee in the morning...court
can't begin without it.  (wink!)  But most of all, have fun.  And don't
forget to take care of yourself.  You can't help her if you've collapsed
from dehydration and sunstroke.

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Lady-in-Waiting to Baronness Xene

> Volunteering is easy.  I'm not (usually) High Maintenance.  Occasionally,
> whine too much, and forget to drink water.  I hate doing dishes. I forget

> the details. Drinks of choice: Diet Coke and Peach Schnapps (but not
> together).
>
> Llywelyn is also not (usually) High Maintenance.  He just gets very
focused
> on details and loses track of time. Drinks of choice: Apple Juice and
Beer