ES - Guardian of the Tor

MaraofRede at AOL.com MaraofRede at AOL.com
Thu Apr 15 20:56:31 PDT 1999

Greetings, good gentles of Elfsea, from HL Mara of Rede, herein known as
Troll Coordinator for the event mentioned in the subject line.
Yes, you guessed it; I am looking for volunteers for said event; trolls are
needed from 5 PM on Friday, May 14, to 3 PM Saturday, May 15. I am setting up
two-hour shifts.
As you know, Dragonsfire Tor has limited manpower, and will need help. They
are a wonderful group, and are most appreciative of all aid.
If you can help with Troll for this event, please email or call me: I am in
the Domesday. Also please pass this on to those not email-enabled.
Thank you for your time.
In Service,
HL Mara, Troll Coordinator, Dragonsfire Tor