ES - Nobles Archery Shoot

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:11:19 PDT 1999

I know you were being silly, but in all seriousness.
     The way this competition works is.... A noble (ie... one who wears
a brass hat) can sponsor up to two archers.  The 2 archers become a
team, and the team competes in the noble's name wearing the nobles
colors.
     My Lord Husband will be shooting for Earl Barn Silveraxe, (the King
who gave him the Kings Archer and his Sable Falcon in Archery). I do not
know at this time if his excellency has choosen another archer.
     As I heard it the targets are at 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards.  Each
archer must score at least 1 point to advance to the next distance.
Arabella