ES - Fool's Revel

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Tue Apr 20 06:32:50 PDT 1999

<engage humor mode, as if not obvious...>

"head high weeks"?

Mara, is this a flashback kinda image?

Amra, congregant of Bro Harve & Bro Gurney's
Church of the .... ad infinitum; rank(led) as Head, N.P.

[I remember the '60s (was young enough not to
have encountered some of the more lasting effects)]

   * * * *
Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com