ES - Fool's Matters

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 23:57:31 PDT 1999

To Your Royal Travestina Raimonda Georgette:

Hey Guy! (begging your pardon...) Hey gal!  (teeheehee, snigger,
snigger...))

As far as a Queen's entourage, great idea and I wish I'd had one!
(maybe
next time...)  And of course any time I'm at an event in which you are
present, I'd be more then happy to keep company with you (hint-hint) --

provided you don't mind being seen in the company of a
'past-been-there-and-done-it-for-now' KoF Queen!  LOL  :-)

KoF Contessa-less, Lady Fiona 'Anne' de Chartrese'
<<<<<<<<

Hmmmm, former Queens . . . would they be ladies of the Nose?

(a nose by any other name would smell as sweet . . .)

Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra