ES - Star Wars

Robert Singleton slugmusk at alias.flash.net
Fri Apr 30 13:26:41 PDT 1999

> Well just my two bits on this issue.
> The two best overall theaters in Dallas are the UA Galaxy on 635 at Jupiter and
> a closer runner up and maybe the champion if it gets the Imax online would be
> the Cinemack 17 on 635 at Webchappel.  While both of these theaters are a decent
> drive they will be worth it for seeing Star wars.

The Cinemark in Grapevine (114 @ about Main St) is all stadium seating
as is the UA Western Center on I35W @ Western Center in Fort Worth and
both are somewhat closer than than the Dallas theatres.  I do not yet
know their ticketing policies for Star Wars, though....

--

Robert Singleton

Lord Robert of Slugglen, House Mac An Ghabhann, Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra

slugmusk at alias.flash.net

Wicks have not seen the knot of cardboard except in memory of nails
and socks in oil upon the shelf of repressed toilet switching fish.